Monday, September 14, 2009

yesterday i wanted to blog at night( sunday) ..then suddenly my laptop went wrong..and when i try to restart my laptop again..is like the same image come out and words telling me got some technical problem ...so i off it and use my ebuddy go online .afternoon is still okie for me..i even on my lappie and go sleep because my throat wah so dry ..make me feel sick..i ate so many panadol it ok a little while then after a while my head feel so hot..sick..even now still..but i drink eno for two times..hopefully can recovereddd soon .i feel so uncomfortable ..


lazy to upload photo atm..ahahaa.soon...and shit havent do revision yet...dnt have the mood to do ..


pictures...

Photobucket
we bought some facial wash and we have this free and handkerchief ...

Photobucket
ugly me :p I KNOW RYTE??

No comments: