Sunday, September 13, 2009

HEY...!!! so bored..so jus decide to blog.....i bought star paper finally and i started doing already...almost like finish soon..i enjoy doing star ok ..... i bought 3 pack..and cost me $3.05 ...so damn cheap i tell you.... plan to go to ilotus to eat for sungkai buffet since it like so cheap..but at the end stay at home and eat mee...


and today the starting of holiday...i tink i am going to make use of this holiday to do someting that is useful to me...yesterday i felt abit sick...like abit cold in tuition... then come back like abit worst ...my head so hot.....so i ate panadol..then off my air-con ...and sleep with air-con off....today this morning getting better but then go out and my head feel so warm......i even eat ice-cream with waffles...then go home eat panadol again and sleep a while...


Photobucket
there is another one....

No comments: