Monday, June 29, 2009

today no school until sat..because we got one week hols extended so unexpected...because of the h1n1 .got alot of cases..increases to 25. but tuition resumes today but i dont haf maths ttn .teacher hasn't come back.
so here i am ~..i went to mall yesterday till so late..came back i feel so tired...and so exhausted..then took a bath ,becuz going to eat at sushi tey got 30% off..but the foods suck i can said...i want excapade..taste much more better....and i order a drink..taste ok ok la...

then my bro got a new fone for himself.sony ericson..model w385 if i am not mistaken...lydia is same like yours...but ur black one ryte..ahahaa...i gonna buy have a new laptop hopefully after o level of coz..i dont care.i must have new one....blehz:P
and jus now my malay ttn teacher col saying that no tuition till this sat..and i was like okays...but i want to go to miri seriously but so scare of h1n1 disease ...stupiddzz
i forget to mention i got a new dress by yesterday my mum bought it for me..my mom just cant dont buy she bought more than me ,because 50% ..she said aiya.$44 ..jus buy la..actually i dont want la..because i feel so fat after trying..especially my hand..look like what la..='( i want to cover with someting when i wearing that dress..


i feel so worse staying at home.it better to be in school.
so bored..

No comments: