Friday, June 26, 2009

MJ GONE!! RIP!!!

rest in peace~ Michael Jackson (F)
you will always be remembered!!
and jus now afternoon the news also mention about him ..he is so famous and everyone loves his shows so much...and they also put all the young pic of him and the recent him..

tomolo i might call my bro to buy the easyway..i shud ask him to buy jus now.but i forget...i am so craving..it been long time i dont drink...miss it so much!=( COCONUT PEARL WITH JELLY !!!! the best..

and i have red eye in this morning after i wake up i think must be yesterday my eye itchy then i use my hand to go rub it or maybe due to the late sleep and sitting infront of the laptop for hours.still got abit red..but that not obvious.i remembered got one time i used to have this case..then my mum put the cream and things for me for many times and at last it has already recovered.

No comments: