Sunday, April 26, 2009

HARLO today i went out for lunch or breakfast at rejoice usual routine next week might be in dynasty ...ehehee..so yeah i din go mall today ...spent my time at home sleeping ahha..tired man i wake up early today i tot is like 9 plus i check my fone just 8 plus yeah i dont continue to sleep anymore because i am already awake how could i sleep if only i am tired la....and yesterday i straight away go sleep cause totally very tired ...i sleep in my parents room for a while because mum and bro attended someone wedding this time i dont follow my mum because i was having tuition kacau nia the tuition ..i din change my shirt i just go to my room and sleep and i saw my bro off the light and laptop for me...i tot is was still on man but nvm :D

as i said i wanted to do a blog layout for myself since very long ..i have no time i tink after my o'level 2 months holiday so i try to do see other people layout they did ..so wonderful and nice..i am so envy of them :)
manage to study a little ..but still argh..
got to go now.
with love shinyi

No comments: