Saturday, April 25, 2009

BLAH BLAH BLAH..

i cant stand anymore of the weather it so effin hot hot as in like fire ok ahhahaa..seriously wahhh...damn i keep procastinate on my revision ..havent start man i tell u .it two week away from day ...god save me ..i m worried..

i also started my english tuition yesterday my teacher is somehow look young and girlish ahahaa..i know he wont read my blog so it doesnt matter if i blog at here..and also a little kid there accompany me ..or else i will be alone there for 2 hours 30 but the kid goes back at 5.30 ..so yeah i might see him next week ..
and next sat have to act on the stage in tradisonal of melayu which mean have to wear baju kurung i hope it can fits ..more details will be told on here..

*edited*
i cant play pet society and i feel tired argghh...both eyes feel sleeply man!!
gonna sleep soon hopefully...

No comments: