Sunday, August 17, 2008

today might be my last day of blogging...coz i havent start studying damnn...grrr...


today as usual go out have breakfast at dynesty with cousin...then go to mall walk around and din really bought things ...i want to go to face shop to buy the mascara thing end up din buy ....nvm still got next time ryte.... :D and my mum bought i tink 5 box of pizza back and currently right now i feel very full...BLOATED with the stupid pizza ahhahaa....coz if u using standard chartered card to sign in and can buy in cheap price and we use card to sign for all those ,me ,my cuz .. my bro and my mother ...then so hot the weather during afternoon .. and i wear cap jus now to avoid not to get darker ..coz jus now it really hot... no lying..i am sweating jus now.. and i keep taking it out coz ppl might tink i am crazy or what ...coz i am not used to it yet...then my mum said that why she dun want to buy me cap coz i bring out and never use ..so what the point of buying..she said like this to me!!!! i bring my mum to see sneakers shoes at the 3rd floor u noe wat??? it cost $59 for one pair but u have to buy other one ...that mean buy one free one ...

my auntie did a henna tattoo at summer shop jus now (a flower) ..it costs $2.00

and later maybe going to camera shop to washed those pictures out that was taken last year at macau and some from my father's fone ..

No comments: