Friday, August 22, 2008

okays .i m back to blogging again today ... my test end at 12:15 ...i got 4 tests ...crazy right? then my last test is on mon......i feel tired and i need a long sleep.... maybe later i go to sleep a while.....and study tonight...stress laa...



oH yea there a anonymous tagging past few days at my blog saying my english disgrace teachers and schoolss....so u tink ur eng very pro in this world? sometimes i maybe agree abit but the ways i blog just like everyone blogging ...didnt i? HAH! HAH! and since now he /she din reply me..i might must be from sas form 4 ..coz i hear there a few girls like to disturbing other ppl blog...I DOnt care so muchh...FULL STOP!! till here..


and tomolo (olympics closing ceremony).....maybe i gonna watch abit see first if i got the mood or not ....and continue studying..i dun care about the marks anymore.so stress...and i saw on tv yesterday...there a few guys and lady sing the bei ying huan ying ni!!! go try and listen it!!!!

No comments: