Tuesday, July 1, 2008

laneige roadshow at mall on sun

I m so excited to blog so here i am blogging .. school jus start yesterday ...gonna be very busy soon..

last sun there was a laneige roadshow held at mall ....there was several ppl 3 lady and 3 man doing modelling ....and there was also a dj who are the best dj ever izan lol...i like the way she speak ...coz keep making me laughing...then after those ppl finish modelling...a lady ask who wanna try she saw me like moving to front ...then she said the girl who holding the mickey mouse bag and wearing mini skirt is ME that time ahaha..so paiseh u noe ahaha...when she call me i wanna hide but at least i went up to the stage and she ask me question she ask who am i .i told my name she said such a wonderful& beautiful name i have then that time i was almost cry she said dont worry i wont bite.ahaha..then i laugh ...then she said woah wear till so bling coz i am holding my fone in my hand then she said whoa so shiny ..and my shirt that time also very shiny not realli and also my shoes ...then izan said whoa suit the laneige show ..hahaa.funny laa ..then she ask me do catwalk while holding the laneige ting then i do lor ...then i got $20 free voucher vinci ...ahaha..yeah can buy again soon.....



Picturess!!



those are the people ahahaha...


the voucher

i noe the pics are blur i use my fone to takee it!!..


myself vain ..

No comments: