Saturday, June 28, 2008

random momentt

let me blog first if not i dun haf time to blog anymore....MON schooll for me ..... I M SO HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY Happy HAPPY HAPPY I finnally bought 2 high heels .... at vinci(kiulap) today got offer cheap .20% percent then after deducting then got 50% mean half price ..i m not good at describing it jus for today only kinda alot of people jus now when i go .....then after dat my auntie come along she jus bought 1 pairs .......my mum bought one after we have stay at there for so long almost 2hours ...surprising huh?aahhaa....coz my mum got mani heels at home ..


then 4 plus we go to eat rojak at lee loi fatt then go home mum actually want to buy bread at mum but traffic jam so decided to go back.... then morning i got red eyes damn but now okays .....coz been sleeping late this few days ...3 am in the morning late right then wake up at 11 plus ahahaa..amazing ? someday maybe pics will be up for the heels ..=D I m so happy todayyy !! thanks mommy for paying the money ahaha..

1 days left for school..


there another one tonite maybe post here coz i havent take pic yet.ehehe

No comments: