Saturday, April 12, 2008

sorry for not blogging tis few days or last few days... i am busy with school homework and tuition maths past year i havent do finish grr..make me go crazy nia..last wed my school teacher bring us to maths carnival 08 at a school in serasa sumwhere near muara kinda far .we start our journey after we finish our recess 10.40 then 10 45 i tink i cant remember what time we jus start to move ...after we went to there got ppl bring us go in ...then got alot of exhibitions about maths are there different school organize..then u can try to play and guess the ans u will get a prizes of sweet or someting..then affter 12 plus we have to go back coz need 30mins to go that places and back to our own school ..then went back to school about 1 plus and my father has been waitinng for me .then i quickly go back to class and get my bag and go to my car ..i feel so exhausted that time .so thirsty ..

i stop here first..

No comments: