Wednesday, April 16, 2008

HI..i m back again.. sorry din blog tis few days and last week ..coz i m busying with h/w well no lah just lazy to blog Tomolo we go home abit early ,12.15 cause we got cleaning campaign after we haf our break 1st to 5 got lesson =D.

19/4/08
This sat st.andrews.school my school celebrate golden jubilee since i din participate in any of those activities i can sleep at home..hahaa..so no school for me on that day..



there also funfair next fri ,sat and sun 3 days ..so no school for that day too.some people tink that day no school but instead we got extra class for the replacement for both sat events ..so is on 2/5 and 9/5 .kinda rushing then mid year 14/5 so early counting from now.i m so scared .i don't have much confidence to do my papers on those follow day.pray pray!! ehehe..today my stomach feeling abit unwell like got someting stabbed on my stomach..coz u know la girls got those tingy .so yeah i hate that when it happens during school day .

And monday the 14 of april i went to jaya at night time la after mum finish seeing doctors then us walk to jaya mum was on the supermarket as me i was on 楼上of jaya then i see someting then i went to a place mostly sell those hair band ,clothes then i saw a pencil box similiar like mine but the one i see nice la..and quite cheap then also got bag look nice the one at mall so expensive man cost me $15 even got discount..then i also saw a long ting like ribbon like that but that one is quite thin for people to put at the hair got different kinds colour i tell my mum coz last year my mum want it or tis year i 4get ..but $6.50 for one inside got alot..mum dun go up see coz that time was like so late .so we went to skh after going to jaya then mum ask me whether skh got or not..for sure those places dont haf those thing..

-
-
-
-
Lalalaa..
shinyi <3

No comments: