Monday, October 1, 2007

studying !!

my blog tittle said STUDYING!!! instead of that i m here blogging HEHE ..but i will continue studying later dun need to worried yea ..so yeah i m here to say everything that have happened last few days.i might started with friday


friday ,28-sept


i got dinner at chms on that day .and the same i got my tuiton finish at 7.00 so my uncle has pick me from that place and drove me ,cuz and his wife to chms .coz father not in brunei sumemore that why is about what the name again.no idea.and also got lucky draw..they will always ask u question and test ur iq ..the first few question so easy man..i know the ans but yet i din get it coz they will said the no out if ur number are really being called& said have to go up and get. me no lucky canot .='( and also got a huge chocolate on that day but have been taken by someone else le .. so i stayed up till very late 11.00+ then went home and online-ing ..CHIT CHAT


sat

this day is my birthday and also holiday i dunno why suddenly my burfday fall on that day but nvm .at least good too.. and also alot of ppl wishing me that day i m so happy .i also aprreciate it ..thank guys ...and my mom celebrating my birthday at uncle house ,,i realli dun get it why must it celebrate at there..is soo messy ,dirty all those things ,and i went back with stinky smelly ..but who care HAHHA :)

not really in the mood to study :) HOWW??



No comments: