Friday, September 28, 2007

i have just finished chating with special person ..always col me go to sleep but i cant ..coz i have already sleep jus now at cuz hse i was very tired and sleeply so now i cant sleep anymore. my bad .i shudnt sleep jus now but i can't do this =X ..


also ,i would like to wish my classmate a HAPPI BURFDAY his burfday is today i am older
than him one days I GUESS ?? .his burfday is on 28 -sept ,1992 ,me on 29-sept.1992 ..I FEEL OLD !!!!


sat is a public holiday ..as the same time i'm going to do something that is useful ,usefulness thing..tomorrow i m going to eat breakfast at nyonya which is now got offer .90 cent each ..i been to there quite a number of times.. and i am craving for some siew mai although it not really nice than the lucky restaurant ..HEHE :) ..


end here,
with lots of love
SHIN YI love;

No comments: