Saturday, September 25, 2010

foods and stuffs

sorry for neglecting this blog for too long..i want to blog on thursday but due to some reason so yeah:) so where shud i start to talk about.......so yeah last sat till mon parents went to singapore .and they bought some goodies back.....eg like a branded bag and flipflop..ehehe...and chocolate.....(the pictures i will post up later) and yesterday i celebrate my advanced bfday party with frens at capers and it was fun and i was full in the beginning so i din ate alot though..jus staring at them eating the foods........and we took alot of photos it is not in my camera...but my fren one.....and 2 of the guys go and buy a birthday cake for me to surprise me and we ate the cakes lastly go home quite earlier ...

pictures time~!!not in chronological order


chocolates from sg!!!quite cosy


flipflop~ i wear once.that why it become black oledi..ehehe...quite expensive also this flipflop~~mum got the brown one~

got my name on it~ ehehe <3>

i lazy to take another one like just the bag oni!!! LV(L)~

thats all


next post will be my bfday pictures...wait till i got from my frens

No comments: