Saturday, April 24, 2010

happy time

okays ppl,i m back here once again....

i have cheezy wedges just now..one word AWESOME!
and i ate a little bit of fries..cannot eat burger at night..cause sure gain weight and i feel so heavy and fat..T~T

hmmm.i finally finish the assignment..keep searching till got headache ...happy me^_^
and i need to do revision again on acc...i dont really get it..sigh..others topic okais cause i learnt before except this!!! and last week test paper we mark on thursday..coz tcher no time to mark so we mark our frens paper..i am so happy coz got one i got 18.5 .and second 30..ehehe...i prefer final accounts, NOT HARD FINAL ACCOUNTS that i cant solve even !!


and ya,till ya people..gud nights!
i hope my dad will buy me that fone SE!  ehehe.. cause my current fone suck big times..and the previous was damaged..sigh..blame on my itchy hand making the phone damaged

No comments: