Friday, March 19, 2010

大家好, hi ,selamat petang ,HAHAA.lols

i havent been blogging lately...reason which is i am so bored to update my blog and there is also no interesting stories or photos to share to u guys =P man man dan~lol...


Today is the starting of holiday ..10 days off and but sadly next thursday i have class to attend ,account class starting from 10 am to 1 pm sigh but nvm lah at least it not boring than other class subject .And also on the fri ,i am also going out with frens in the afternoon to mall to watch movie ,before movie we might have lunch somemore like excapade ,pizza hut ? dunno them yet..it actually one of my fren farewell ..and this might be our last time together going out together.. then at night ,have bbq at school for new comers like me , and my fren is following my car to school also..

ok lah i am done with my blogging..=P

BYEBYE

No comments: