Tuesday, April 7, 2009

i feelll weird...because i'm having a running nose..i mean as in sneezing..someting wrong....not enuff calcium as what my mum has said so.......so i feel uncomfortable in tuition jus now..i haf to use the handkerchief to wipe my nose when the watery thing came out...soo annoying la..

one ting to said is that i dislike my poa tuition i mean i tink she hates me when she see my book like bu suang like that...like i did rong..grrr.i hate her style..and i have a commerce project (research work) i wanted to print it out so badly but the main thing is that the printer or fax dont haf ink so i have to write...and there a fren in my msn i was trying to ask him for help but he said can write..but i scare later tcher said alot of thing la....ok whatever i bet noone else is doing the research work though!!!

and tis week the pet society has some nice things for the easter holiday..the tings are pretty cute....i have to save money first to buy more stuffs..eventhough now is like 30 thousand plus..okays not 30 coins ...is 30 THOUSAND!!!see properly people!!!

No comments: