Saturday, April 11, 2009

pet society

cute right the chair... panda ,bunny and teddyy

this was yesterday i print screen it.....i havent finish visit my friends...alot of frens in pet society so more coins wohoo..can get to buy this one soon lor .maybe i am not going to buy this anymoree...




there a surprise in the white egg there or chocolate one once ur pet have eaten it..


i like this bed ...awww..must buy this one i sell off my previous bed and got this one hehee
..and the bunny..


new boots...consider as boot la...but isit it look like a handkerchief wrapped around?

editedd
instead of studying i jus surfing the net ..go to people blog see picture..and go or facebook and play pet society shittt...maybe i dont tink study is important for me..shud put study in the first placee
today during malay period ,teacher was asking the voluntary people as in like we whole class are involved in the pairama (malay week) there are several stuffs like the people have to be the tetamu..the bride mother and father ..and also the tetamu from india and chinese...i was the tetamu from india i have to wear sari and my hushband is someone else ..but thank god someone is changing with me..maybe i not need to do anything else..hope soo!!!the theme is perkahwinan brunei darussalam....and we din study anything for malay and i bring my malay textbook make me even feel heavy ...but actually my bag is very light though and i almost late for school..

and we have aerobic in the morning ..it good to be sweaty for a while..better than just stay in class..

No comments: