Sunday, March 22, 2009

Hi people!!!

i suddenly forget my wordpress password so i cant blog at there .i might blog at here easyy!!! i have poa tuition for the following day ..because my tcher is going back for her son wedding so i am going for the replacement and for tomorrow also that make me cant go to mall spoilt my moodd=( first time i cant go to mall stupid stupiddd haiss.what to do?study important right?that what u guys said? so today usual day go to tuition then malay tuition ..great day as u said? as in now is holiday ...i can sleep late and wake up but not when school reopen lahh....


i better go now ..toodles..as i said no events going on :) so no pic at the moment..stay tune!!
before i go ,i want to wish a happy birthday to Vanessa and Valerie the twins..and i have my easyway yesterday i'm damn happy for no reason just a easyway it made me happy :)

No comments: