Thursday, January 8, 2009

tuition and tuition ,arghhh ,i finding myself is getting more stress and stress ,today i just start maths tuition and yesterday was malay ,maths tuition i did matrices new topic ,it making me so confusing it got two types ,there are add and subtract ,that easy to do but come to the multiplication it hard ,teacher said it hard for the first times..and she ask me what topics i did in school before she give me the work to do i told her is about transformation she ask me whether i bring graph book,i told her,she said the topics need times to complete it soo yeahh ,i am always very slow in maths (because i hate digit),confusing me..i have to buy a new graph book for maths tuition,i hope i will rememeber


Btw ,i am in home science,hmm..it about cooking and all stuff like that i tink?,we have to wear pe during cca lesson,is like the during the school lesson ,not after the school lesson,and two periods for cca ,so 1 hours doing home science ,i will tok about more when the cca already started,last period doing noting ,the teacher just telling us what club are we in and we have to stay back for english on wed -dang!!

i cant understand why the class have to make so much noises during lesson hours ,cant u guys just be quite for a moment ,every single period always got so much noises argh , talking about the seating ,i am sitting infront ,is because not teacher arrange for me ,she din change my places ,is because first day my friend choose the places infront ,and so i joined it ,i tot tcher will change ours seat but no!!

counting the days till cny come!! 18 days more..

my master piece ,nola..just a random drawing


No comments: