Tuesday, January 20, 2009

here i am to blog ....and i got more and more h/w to be completed and going to do the h/w later..and yeah chinese new year is coming...yeahh...=D ..two days off..first day of cny and second day too..yesterday my cousin they all came back from thailand..they bought some stuffs for me .i tink is for me la .and for my mum..and she bought a scarf also ..because my mum said she bought quite many stuffs..


yay! i know ..ugly smile ever !! (self -timer mode)

this is the bag she bought for me look simple and nice la...
and i dunno why the colour loook like so weird....i tink mainly because of the camera..
she bought this one for my mum..because my mum ask her to search for the bag like this.. but at the end ,she bought tis one but my mum dun like it so i take it .. ya i know like old lady


Photobucket

Photobucket
right now i am suffering from suffocation.. =x!!

No comments: