Monday, November 10, 2008

why cant i be so clever like other people...achieving a good results and not to worried ...haiss... sometimes i really very jealous to see other people getting high marks and good result..I want to be one of them and so that i will be proud of myself ..and i always try my best to do for the goods ...=X but the result tell me i am still nid to put in more effort to get for better results ...or i nid too more revision exercise so that i will produce a good marks? my mum keep saying that my brain not working very fast unlike other people....they hear it once they can do it..but for me it took a longer time to produce a work ...I better stop talking about results....today seems a bad day for me..i got a little bit of flu and keep sneezing for no reasons maybe lack of something.. right now i am hearing one of the songs....it been a while since i listen to it...is a chinese song of coz i want english song too but i dun have the freaking program to download all of the songs i want to listen atm...I gonna stop here..
*pray for the goods to come* and avoid and get rid off for the bad ..

No comments: