Monday, November 17, 2008

so today usual day go to school in the morning.and i feel so freaking bored i tell you.it like not even one teacher is teaching. so we have got almost free period for all..but some of them even play card ,talking with friends..so yeah..i sitting alone and went to library with frens..because library is so freezing u know...i love it:) and i finally know my maths i can said i did quite well for maths 2 but maths 1 more worser ='( ..jus some careless mistake i have made..
so yeah..this wednesday my class they have picnic outing i didnt joined because is like u have to prepared for the food and paid for the bus fare.totally dont worth it..and i am not blaming the teachers or whoever..

andd my commerce i get 57 -chipet .i tot i can get a credit for it but hell it not..and i even complained to my teacher i say why i cant get full marks for it she said u have to write extremely good and she even scold me that my paper so damn messy she said next time i dont want to see this kind of work and she push me away ,like wtfuck NABEH!! .and that time got so mani ppl surrounded the places ,because at first is like nobody suddenly everyone standing on the teacher table for no reason and i also saw one of the girl in my class she get 58..i tink it so impossible to believe because i might think she cheated or what la..

ps;teacher said the rtb those interview thingy and pics i guess and video will be reveal on tomolo..because on sat we went to sagu kilang and there's a reporter and even borneo bulletin people and a camera man..and 2 of my classmates have been called to interview so tomolo it will be shown on the tv..

No comments: