Monday, September 1, 2008

yay finally found a new layout after been searching for some hours ..quite satisfied with this layout actually but NOT TO OTHERS ehehe...tomolo holiday..coz puasa starting tomorrow..then wed normal school ..but start school abit late la...7.30..

right now i am listening to jonas brothers<3..HHAHAAAA...I gone crazy...STUPID PC ..lagging like shit...#@^!!**() @ i cant hear song when i open so mani things in one time..totally suck this damn shitt compp....*PALUII*.... I seriously want a sony camera....MY BIRTHDAY WISHLIST ...but i noe my father not going to buy this year..he said i cant manage to study properly and spent more time on camera...later sure he regret said i shudnt buy this year for u..

i change the bg to silver....coz more better right?!? for me la...and match the colour somemore...
hols coming soon...and my birthday too..WHEE......i keep asking my mom where she gonna celebrate ..she said keep quiet..coz i keep asking make her go annoyed liau(:
the tagboard i jus leave here for a while.coz i keep changing the size it like become like this...how to change back to normal one? anyone noe?


till here-
yours truly.
shinyi..

No comments: