Tuesday, August 26, 2008

it never the same..

damn too mani pimples on my face must be eating too much (junk foods ) i love eating junk foods i dunno why coz i found out it very nice WHO DOESNT LIKE ANYONE HAH? tell me ahaha.. esp chocolate ,too tempted to eat always but try to avoid it if not i will become very fat .... ahaha.... u might think why on earth i am blogging about pimples on my face..it because i got noting to said in this mean time...X) so bear with it ..


i also have been putting medicine on it on my ugly face ..but have to wait till it recovered .....and so painful la...sniff.. my face become very ugly because of that stupid pimples cursed the pimples....annoying (: --

when u look me in the eyes ,tell me u love me ;i love this quote.. such a meaningful song

dunno what to post...no pics to upload also..

='( 不是那么开心 ,很累了,

No comments: