Monday, July 14, 2008

OKAYS i change my layout again :D...this layout the best among the others it jus so perfect

so yesterday i went to mall as U-S-U-A-L then went to same shop as usual ,bingo ,ego ,and food court coz my mum they want to have tea or drink someting like that after finishing drinking ...then went to utama grand bought lady dutch drink CHOCOLATE YA!! ..but i havent drink yet my bro drink it already ...and bought other drinks also the name called aloe vera with someting nice but sweet ....

ANd someting worst happened yesterday i wore the sandal it jus so freaking pain too tight u noe at first okays then walk too long it started to get pain ..then i have to wore it the whole day i din bring any extra shoes but last time i did bring it...i tot is not that very pain BUT who noe so pain like hell ..after finishing buying the tings at utama grand and me ,mum cousin and my auntie and uncle have to walk to sin kew hin coz my uncle park the car somewhere there quite far ..and i walk using that pair of shoes then finally i get to sit on the car and relax abit then go back home ..

today school ..then tuition finish go home then i ate one ice-cream cendol my father brought it from kk .aaha..he bought 8 boxes ..then i got flu cant stand of the flu ...damn i must be very weak that why i keep sneezing my mum recommend me to eat some medicine so that my anti-body wont be that weak ...but till now i havent eat any yet ....my mum said i must be eating too much of keropok or chocolate ..

Happy birthday to mdm karen hu-my form teacher
cally
li min&lichu [both of them are my classmate]


and tomolo is sultan birthday

No comments: