Thursday, July 31, 2008

still going on!!

actually right now i am at ttn but jus now i go to tuition then my teacher told me there no ttn today i was like wth...she shud tell me earlier so i not nid go ma ..she said she jus rmbr yesterday and she forget to tell me..so i col my father and pick me from there ..and i explained to my father .luckily is that my father dun scold ahhahaa..coz isnt my fault so yeah...and be4 blogging at here...i sing a song for a while ..chinese song of course there no english song at home..T.T i want when u look me in the eyes the song...so nice man...ahahaha.....my class got one girl malay girl she sing very nice u noee.....the voices especially but i am not listing down her name here.....
once again..i am so envy of her voices ~

and oh yea yesterday i went to euro classic to buy pressie for my friend (rachel sia) her birthday coming soon..and i took a long time to decided what to buy coz i scare later i buy wrong thing and hope she like the pressie i gave her....and it costs me 8 plus after discount...but i not going to tell what i bought for her..ahaha..i scare later she pass by my blog HOW? ..then no more surprise lo...so better keep it as a secret first den =P!!and she told me her bf bought her 3 gifs so romantic right..ahahaha...lol..*SKIP*

Yesterday i went to guan electrical appliances before the shop was hua-huo so now it change to this..and they sell mani things those plasma tv those big big type tv only suitable for big house like bungalow house like dat ,hair dryer ,speakers and other kind of things and they also sell sony camera ..i try out some camera ..but is so different from olympus...and i super love the camera then i try to play with it..and i was like so confused dunno which to press and he also try on it coz i asking how to take pics coz i keep pressing and there no pics taken and and a pics was taken by him ..i bet it still inside the camera itself...=D

so i will end this post

long post today?i guess not..HA-HA-HA!!!

love love.shinyi

BAD NEWS:
i havent start revising /studying for my sec assessment ..gosh=/

No comments: