Wednesday, July 9, 2008

he the superman and he color my world

hello to everyone and people:D
stupid sore throat so annoying i cant stand anymore of it..hais..damn shitz...keep coughing like what...jus now i download some brushes again ehehe in the afternoon for my lovely photoshop :D it jus nice..

jus now in the morning we got exhibition about where to study after finish form 5 only for form 5 and form 4 student ..i dunno what am i going to study though maybe design ? there are actually alot but most of them are not suitable for me ......and most of the university/college held jus now is at malaysia ..then i go back i show to my parents about what am i going to study they jus see they dun even said anything coz i noe they wont let me go to kl ..they want me go australia why the heck must i ? I DUN want man .....i look like i might dun haf any future .... sigh ='( seeing my friend go to overseas study and i alone in brunei ....

and poa we got like h/w every each of the day except mon ,sat ...other day is so dreadful =D and i dont get to nap in the afternoon.... but i tend to sit infront of comp and searching for brushes ahahaa..and do h/w only at night andd right now i download limewire ..can work but have to d/w java someting but unfortunately it fails ...damn ..i wanna download english song eg david cook& rihanna ..the most famous song

1.) take a bow (rihanna)
2) david cook-the times of my life /always be my baby .
i noe this is like expired /outdated ..but hey still can listen right ?


i could've been what you've always wanted,but noww it's disappear and u r not here

No comments: