Tuesday, July 15, 2008

happy 62 birthday to sultan !~ and gonna have fireworks tonight

today i woke up quite late 10 plus then took bath have breakfast at dynasty after that go to jaya walk around and bought ting .. and jus now now the jaya there got one shop selling all those lula bee bags ,pencil box ...jus like the mall one shugar ..when u pass by there there got sell those pencil box.. jaya there one selling abit expensive ...then go to supermarket bought drink and those foods ....then go home a while ...then send bro to centrepoint coz he play badminton at there...then head to rimba ..stay a while there then my auntie took all the shirt and dress out from her daughter room ...then the house turn into very messy ahahaa.i also bought one dress from my cousin she selling me at $10 .i try quite alot of dress and shirt i jus look fat on some dresses ..omgosh i have to keep fit ..musn't eat too much food gah but i cant coz my mouth keep wanting to eat ..quite cheap actually if buy from ego or bingo i bet the price are more higher than this =] and right now my room jus full of shirt and dress ..=) and jus now my mum ,bro and i go to fratini's restaurant @ gadong have dinner coz got 50% discount for pizza& pasta...i order one pasta it actually taste nice but i'm full and of coz gaining weight ..and the pizza also eaten finish by me nola...my other bro eat one.my mum eat one ..and my bro eat one .got 8 pieces i guess.i eat the most


i guess pic will be post tomolo ..coz photobucket being so slow ...=)

No comments: