Sunday, July 20, 2008

BLOG!

right now it heavy rain outside ..and the noise so super noisy.....i am using my father's lappy to go on9 and to blog coz jus now i was like to discconect the ting..then i also disconnected the internet ting too coz i m in hurry coz my mum want to go to pasar so i quickly close everything then i discconect the rong ting..then i have to re-installed back but i dunno how.have to wait for my bro to come back first then i col him to do for me .... my both eyes are so itchy dunno what happens ....i am alone right now parents and bro go to cuz hse to take bath ..my father and my broo..me i already bath jus now so yeah.hahaa,,because my house the air pump no energy like the water is being closed like that,,no air ..so my mum have save some waters by using the bucket to fill the water so can use it when there no more water..

jus now i go mall i din really buy aniting la jus walk around sien la brunei...i want to go kl hope can maybe in the middle of nov coz my exam finish in nov someting or during september coz there a holiday soo yeah..

i m off...i nid to study soon coz my sec assessment test is cuming must work hard and get credit impossible for me to get credit for my english or even a pass ..even i read story book i still cant manage it ...what to do ?tell me..


i need someone who always there with me....who will be the guy?

No comments: