Sunday, June 15, 2008

HII ...i'm back again ...I got a new haircut ...is realli short now..ahahaa.....blame the people for cutting my hair short for me is short but dunno for u guys la.. I MISS Adobe photoshop i cant use coz my cpu someting wrong so temporarily using laptop at the moment (:


holiday starts oledi and i dun haf maths ttn ..tuition resume at 2/7 .so i got long holiday for maths tuition ..i also collect my report book yesterday along with my bro my mum dont want came with us...then have breakfast at somewhere around gadong..then go to giant ,aiden also follow ...he play at the playground there i col him to sit down and take pic but he doesnt want ...


yesterday my mum celebrate my bro 18th birthday at seri kemayan and we sing so mani song .ahaha..crazy ..i have no voices .. we also go to the arcade at somewhere near the charcoal the arcade is not uni arcade ,is happi world different arcade and games to play ..then went home quite late kua then sleep quite late lor then i wake up and take bath then go rejoice restaurant....then go to mall again ...sien laa ..


and today is father's day so ,HAPPI FATHER'S DAY!! I LOVE MY PAPA .ahaha.have a wonderful and great day (L)

I also download some cute themes and nice one for my fone...:D HAPPY ..

i miss you



I MISSED YOU!!.

No comments: