Monday, June 23, 2008

the feeling of being alone & lonely =(

right now i am listening to a song yi ran shi pen you ...that song ok for me... and dun blame me coz i like listen to chinese song ..but of coz some english song but i dunno which song nice for me .....and i feel lifeless @_@ damn shit . my bro not at home right now yeahh..he went to fren house so no one come to my room and play ps ..... yesterday nite my leg so pain damn ..then i also tired so i sleep early 12 plus ahaha..then bro also no more playing ps ......then today he play again at my room.......

jus now i go kiulap hua huo jus shopping with mum and bro ..then i also bought lollipop ..30cent cheap eh .ahhaa...then i go up alone and saw bag 15.90 also cheap i tink got discount and see shoes ..but not nice la....then now the time only 11:08 PM so early ....sighh ..everyone seem to be sleeping or busy no one chat with me .....

and school reopen soon ...and holiday gonna finish soon time past so fast ... :) ... i stop here first .maybe i will blog again 2molo ...if i got someting to blog .. maybe i shud post about food tomolo ahaha..yeah i am jobless ba ...soo yeah.

No comments: