Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Hi.. sorry din blog this few days coz i totally dunno what to blog...

later i am going to tasek (jogging) boring at home...exam finish ...so yeah...last sat i been to there..but abit rain..my father said go back..soo jus go for few mintues..like that then go home..how sad tot i can stay longer abit.....yay this sat no school..his burfday is on sat ..wish him a happi birthday ..sad ...cant stay with him to celebrate his burfday..ah nvm..dun care anymore...

  • some of my exam papers i did badly ..sigh ..
  • yay holiday coming ,bro burfday coming..he turning 18 soon..soon he can drive me to sumwhere..coz my big bro dun realli drive me around to places..he onli send me to tuition
  • My burfday coming soon 3 /4 months left ...my sweet sixteen =)as well as my fren one too..
  • i download song called flo ridaft.T-pain-low..totally so nice..been playing through the winamp .

i end here ..xx=)

No comments: