Saturday, May 31, 2008

at this moment ,i am very boring ,sleeply i wanted to sleep but too early for me :D

jus now afternoon been watching singapore movie download by my bro long time ago and do my maths h/w yay i m done just left two coz the other book dun haf the question ..the movie ok ok abit...got some funny parts ...i enjoy watching =P got some laughing part .make me laugh alot like crazy people like that.HAHHAHA...it nice ...next time i tink gonna continue watching hope so .. i also on9 from morning till now...today i din go out the whole day ..I almsot want to die coz too bored and my air-con so cold ...make me keep sneezing finally now it gone..



i have been tinking about my sweet sixteen how am i going to celebrate it ..maybe i shud invite
  1. just fren only?
  2. just cousin& relatives .?
  3. or just invite boyfren?hahaa..i dun haf any bf now..so yeah ..i wish i have .

i remember last time i celebrate with friends at pizza hut i feel touched ..coz my friend order the cake and ask me to eat eventhough i am full and the people working at there sing me a happi burfday song ..i feel touched and shy ahahaa....but that was last year thing...i hope this year will be more fun .....and the person will give me present

*wish* *wish *wish

Ba i go now..i going to download some chinese song..WHEE<3

No comments: