Thursday, April 3, 2008

hi.. ohh tis few days parents not in brunei..they go australia-perth for my big bro graduation ..and they coming back on sat..and cousin live at my house for few days and also cousin mum and few days nite i chat with my bro ..he said mum bought alot of chocos and sweets i wonder if they really buy or not...i m craving for it...X)



today my big bro send the pics to my bro..and i see from his comp....the pic look ok ..ahahaha..my father look weird..my mum looks pretty there.ahhahaa.. and i got some pics to post upp about my cousin wedding cake and so on...i din take lot of pic that day even i sit infront i dun take to take....so shy la..ahahaa...






the wedding cake ..it fake ..u can see it so high..then ya the middle one can eat..they just make three to four layerss to make it look beautiful,as high as moutain PRO!!

so few days parents are back I M HAPPY!! if i go to australia with them go lor..not need study can also relaxing at there and go for bro graduation my parents said i stay in brunei la..they scare i cant catch up for my studies plus i got tuition ..

No comments: