Saturday, November 3, 2007

my life quite useless at the moment now :) because i only get to see the time flies just like that .i tot i can spend my time on other things. ..all i do just go online ,and listening to music ..and last nite my mom call me to read story book to improve my english ..and i not really like to read make me feel so sleepy and some meaning i dont understand so i copy the meaning down and have to check from dictionary .i feel stupid ,dumb ..but it also will help me to improve my english i guess :) if only i believe or u believe.. i said this doesnt even related to what i m blogging .HAHA

pictures

books on the floor

today

  • i feel bored
  • i feel sleeply

computer quite lag..done with blogging ..blogging only can kill my boredom .

much love from `[s] h i n y i ''

No comments: