Friday, June 15, 2007

nothing to say

i feel like want to blog ..but i dunno what to blog :S :S ! hahahaa .. i'm so addicted to a song called xin you du zhong i keep listening to it ..very nicee ,u know why it is nice cause on sat nite last sat i guess as i say is my cousin wedding the bridegroom sing the song to the bride ..it jus so lovely and he was holding her hand ..so en ai & this is to prove that both of them'r so lovely ..i wish one day someone 'll hold my hand& sing the song to me but is so outdated already i guess at that time ..waiting,waiting.ehhee. rimba horticulture centre is okays .no mosquitoes bites me cause i have put the insect repellent that why they dun dare to came to me & starting to bites my hand ,not like the line up kena bited by the bloody mosquitoes



byebye!!
shinyi
i cant find the lyrics .i mean english one with pin yin.chinese one i got already .=(

No comments: