Thursday, April 5, 2007

oh yea my father cousin went back to singapore today
he came to brunei since monday so my father bring him to visit the surroundings in brunei .
my father bro book hotel at riqzun for him to stay the first day he arrive at brunei .
the next day he check out my father bro wife book a hotel at empire and got breakfast in the morning.how nice it is ?i tell you .i m so envy. so he stay at there one night or two night ?i dunno ..apparently brunei is soo dead boring for him..i guess singapore is quite fun than brunei.i wish i can go to singapore one day .*wishes* so yesterday my cousin father n cousin n us bring him to i-lotus to eat for the dinner ..not my father threated is my cousin father THREATED .so we eat until 8+ i guess....my father n father cousin they all talked someting that is very funny..make me laugh like crazyy.it quite nice to hear them talk .coz they can make you laugh like crazy.well i guess that's all for now..till here
*edited*
i got sick today SIGH ! .maybe i eat a lot of chipmore last few days..i think soo ..

No comments: