Wednesday, April 25, 2007

as i say in the last post of the blog .i mention that my mid -year exam is cuming soon ..
22more days to goo.T.T
i have missed a big thing .WANT TO KNOW WHAT IT IS ? it is a shows called finding nemo i guess some of you have see it before .alright ! It was held in the stadium yesterday.althou not my father buy it with money .it a free ticket given by the baiduri bank..so i ask my cousin whether they want to see or not .they all dun want to see .so i ask my friend want to see..she say can but in the end she say her father got bought is vip wan la and it not yesterday..coz different ticket different day kua..so yesterday i jus stay at home lor..
today ,have mid week service ,we see some video clips is about a guy with legs but only one small leg .yess? no? and have no hands .so kesian .he was born to be like this. he is an australian guy btw. i m not going into details.lazy to say :)
later tuition as usual..i am going to buy lollipop .because everytime i go to tuition .i feel so tired n sleepy .to make me not sleeply and tired..i am making myself to become fatter by eating lollipop .
till here.
much love ,
shinyi

No comments: