Saturday, April 28, 2007

lalalala

actually i was to studying revising for my mid-year exam, but i am sitting infront of computer.just to kill the time .cause later at night i am going to centrepoint becuz my cousin father side the daughter is going to have a marry soon ? and to invite the bridegroom and us to have a dinner. i am also not very clear about that .i jus hear it from parent.and i got lot of homework to do..

yesterday brunei is having a heavy raining all of the road and the place is wet .and a big thunder.and i have tuition ,my uncle was so late to came and pick me .while i was on the way to tuition .it started to rain..then unfortunately i have to came out of the car by runing .coz it rain heavily ..and i was half wet...

today assembly from 7.15 till 8.00 mean i dun haf computer lesson and we are asked to sit on the floor .because it is one hour assembly ..and my class got three people get prize becuz of the pirama thing , ceramah & etc .and i m so proud of my classmate.he the one hu is the best in malay for all the form 3 ..congrats ya !


LOVE shin yi ,

No comments: