Thursday, March 22, 2007

quick blog.

today is finally a holiday for us to rest .only 4 days .monday go back to school again .i got 2 tuition today which is on later ...excapade 2nite..wohhoooo..i m always thinking of food nowadays.thinking what else to eat.

tuesday my blog is hiatus ..coz i have decided to go a hiatus for a while and not to blog..soo that night i was jus on hiatus ..then yesterday i had remove it ...



below my teeth which is on the my neck got a small ball inside it i dunno how come got a ball inside it .it's not pain when u dont touch ..but when u touch is soo freakking PAIN ..not a very strong pain la.=D soo yesterday i went to see doctor ..the doctor gave me antibotics to eat ..to get it rid away i wish it will lost one days seriously .
since i got time now..soo i better edited the template first

SHINYI ,,
the next post of my blog will be very colourful i guess ..=D

No comments: