Thursday, March 22, 2007

jus now i was chasen by a dog ..coz when i came down from the tuition.the dog stand behind me without me knowing it coz i was seeing the time from my fone so when i move back the dog were behind..so i run .it thougt i m thief so the dog keep chasing me . a huge dog ..so i shout for help n excuses .that time no people but i saw two guy were siting at the car so i ask help from them coz i can't run to there n called them to help me if not the dog were bitted me like hell .i was like waving my hand the guy saw me so he came down from the car at first it was chasing me like hell coz i ran too fast ..so when i stop runing the dog were staring at my bag n bites my bag .. so the guy take a long stick to scare the dog started to hit the dog body n the dog ran away..*continue* after that my car came then i went to next tuition ..after that went home ..have dinner at excapade as usual ..i saw vanessa .she smile at me ...then we went to jaya to shopp =D .i dont bought anything thou .i just bought sweet ! my favourities


loveeloveess;
shinyi

No comments: